Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Because Your Yes is Worth It


God has given each of us gifts, passions and dreams that are for His glory.
These desires and passions are all to advance the kingdom.
He wants to use each of us to do amazing things.

What you do everyday is good. You are doing the faithful work He has called you to.
He has great plans for your life. He has great vision and purpose for you.

I am writing these words and I really believe them in my heart.


But…I get stuck on a few details...to continue reading click here. 

I am a guest writer over at We Are That Family today. Please head over and continue reading and be sure to comment and share on social media! 


You are His Beloved, 


Don't miss a Post! 

No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner