Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exhaustion



I have never been so tired. I don't remember being this tired in my other pregnancies.

Have I mentioned that I am tired.

Falling asleep as I type tired.

So....this blog will have to go on hold till I have more to say because....I'm tired.

Truth- my house is sort of a mess and I haven't done laundry in like two weeks. I have to get some loads in because my son has one pair of underwear left that are clean.

So I am praying for renewed energy. Because....I am so tired.

Growing a peanut is hard work.

"Father, I am weary, I can barely keep my eyes open. There are morning where I fall asleep on the couch and I don't know what my children are up to in that hour or so. Thank you for TV and movies. Thank you for mercy and grace during this time. Father, tenderly carry me through this and give me a renewed strength to get through each day. In your precious name, Amen."

1 comment:

ClassiclyAmber said...

Bless your heart + I feel your pain! [hugs] I am coming up on 32 weeks preggo with our 5th, and I know what you're sayin'! You were right in your sentiments and thanking for God's grace! As we get closer to the end of this time, it is important to not only keep a good attitude of it all [literally being thankful for God's blessing], but to also realize our limits and to take those much-needed naps and feet-up pauses in the day! There is much grace to go at a slower pace when we need to - and don't feel guilt over it.

Blessin's on your day and the rest of your pregnancy!! =-D

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner