Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me...So not Me!

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun so I figured I would do this every once in a while!


So me...

My idea of a vacation is exactly that...vacating from life. Nothing but sun and breezes and sand and waves.

LOVE IT!

How ideal.

All I need a magazine to catch up on the latest entertainment, a pina colada and a watch so I know to turn every 30 minutes.

Can you smell the air?

Like Pineapple, salt and sunscreen.

This is SOOO not me...

.

I don't camp.

In fact, I don't wear tennis shoes because they make you look stumpy (it's the whole flat shoe/sock thing). And I don't wear boots unless they are pointed with a stilleto heel.

I don't do dirt. I don't do tents. I don't do sleeping bags. I don't do fish. I definitely don't swim with fish.

I don't sleep on the ground. I don't like bugs or animals.

Nature is not my thing. It's pretty, yes, but I can see it, I don't have to be a part of it.

To me, camping is staying at a hotel without a pool.

Am I missing out? I don't think so!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Mkay, so that first picture!? My IDEAL vacation. That second picture!? My HUBBY'S ideal vacation...

So, I am both a beach girl and a nature girl (although when camping I HAVE to be able to shower daily and have running water and a toilet!)

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner